Finding a trainer is not an easy task. Every personal trainer is different and you need to do some research to find the best possible match. I have been personal training for several years now and been through some rough client-trainer relationships and some great ones as well. Believe it or not, having a personal trainer is a team effort and you will build a strong relationship over the months.
Each person feeds off the energy of the other person, which fuels the workout . So finding the right trainer is vital or else you will end up disliking exercise and increase stress rather than reducing it.
This new year, if you’re in the market for a personal trainer, here are ten tips to help you identify the one best suited for you:
- Explore trainers; each and every trainer should give you a complimentary session.
- Look for a trainer that is specialized to meet your fitness goal .
- Find a trainer that is punctual.
- Check the trainers credentials/educational background.
- Ask questions and pick the trainer’s brain.
- Look for a trainer that is fun, outgoing, and caring.
- Find a trainer that does not have too much drama in his/her life; this will take away from each and every workout.
- Decide if you want a male or female trainer.
- Avoid a trainer that works out during your session, this will become a hassle and could lead to possible injury.
- Find a trainer that has a flexible schedule and is...